Sunday, October 21, 2012

Central Oregon Pumpkin Co

First, I know it has been a while since my last post - I had a VERY last minute opportunity to go to Maui for 2 weeks that I just couldn't pass up. Now though, I'm back and re-settled!
Yesterday we went to Central Oregon Pumpkin Co. (Smith Rock Ranch) to pick out pumpkins, walk the themed "maize" (This year's theme is Pacman), and enjoy a beautiful fall day in Central Oregon! We did just that, and could not have asked for better weather!
Smith Rock Ranch  Jaime Weatherford
Smith Rock Ranch  Jaime Weatherford

2 comments:

  1. I simply love these photos ... the first one is my favorite! Once more, I will give you full credit if I should use one in a post! I am in Minneapolis until early November caring for a family friend. Nice to see a reminder of Bend!

    ReplyDelete