Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcoming the New Year

As 2012 comes to an end, I've been thinking about how I can improve (photography wise) in 2013. I feel like I've grown the last year, and am excited for what the new year will bring. In 2013 I'm hoping to:
1. Continue to grow as a photographer (even as just a hobbyist)
2. Continue to learn technical aspects of photography, and incorporate that into my photos.
3. Find a style that fits me. I had/have a very vivid color style, but mostly because that's all I knew how to do. As I learn, I'm also experimenting and trying to figure out what works. So, please be patient with me. :)
4. Post more! I traveled quite a bit this year, and chose not to post most of those photos since they weren't in Oregon. From this point on, no reservations when posting. I'm sure others would like to see different areas of the world posted, every once in a while!
Hopefully everyone has a happy and safe new year!

 -Jaime

Winter Bend Oregon Snow Jaime Weatherford

No comments:

Post a Comment