Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bill Healy Memorial Bridge

I'll be the first to admit that sometimes I'm distracted pretty easily. While at Farewell Bend Park, I began to cross under the Bill Healy bridge, and saw the water reflecting a beautiful color of green. The river itself is not green, but between the sun shining, and the water reflecting up to the bridge and back down, it looked like a colorful rainbow of red, yellow, green, orange, and blue under the busy bridge that connects Century Drive and the Old Mill District!

Can be view on facebook by clicking HERE

Bill Healy bridge Old mill district farewell bend park Bend oregon Jaime Weatherford

2 comments:

  1. OK, missy ... I've had enough of your brilliance ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's something in the air, lately. :-)

    ReplyDelete