Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Swans at First Street Rapids

As I was walking near First Street Rapids, I looked into the river and saw 2 swans swimming my direction. I've always thought that swans were beautiful, so I was eager to try and photograph them. One cooperated, the other seemed to try its hardest to stay out of my pictures (must have been camera shy). The non-shy one swam closer and closer until it was about 2 feet from me (it was in the river, and I was on the shore). If swans can glare and send hateful looks, this one did. I'm not sure if it would actually get out of the river, but I wasn't going to take any chances. I packed up my stuff, and observed from a distance.
(Hateful look not pictured)
Swans at First Street Rapids  Bend oregon Jaime Weatherford

No comments:

Post a Comment